Dr. Brandon Cruz
Dr. Brandon Cruz
PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, FAAOMPT
- Temple University: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- UMDNJ: Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Temple University: Orthopedic Residency
- Regis University: Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Dr. Brandon Cruz is the owner and founder of Pursue PT. After completion of his DPT, he continued his pursuit of excellence, enrolling in a residency program to sharpen and fine-tune his orthopedic skills at Temple University’s highly respected Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency program. Dr. Cruz since then has obtained an elite distinction holding dual board certifications in Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation (OCS), (SCS) putting him in the top 1% of all practitioners in the country. Brandon has completed his fellowship training in Orthopedic Manual Therapy at Regis University becoming a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists.
- Dr.Cruz was fortunate enough to work side-by-side with the Temple University’s top physical therapists and strength coaches to help facilitate rehab programs for their Division 1 athletes. Another experience to note is his time spent at The University of Florida’s Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute. It was here where he had the opportunity to work with rising NFL, NBA, and MLB prospects.
- Dr. Cruz is published in the Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy and has presented multiple times at the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (AAOMPT) Conference on the treatment of chronic low back pain, spinal manipulation, upper and lower extremity manipulation. Brandon is also an active member and advocate for the APTA sports, orthopedic sections, and AAOMPT. Dr. Cruz was an adjunct professor at Rutgers University’s physical therapy program. He now devotes his time being an APTA-Certified clinical instructor for physical therapy students, residents and fellows in training in over 15 schools to mentor the future of tomorrow. When Dr.Cruz isn’t working in the clinic he’s often found teaching current physical therapists and athletic trainers courses on management of injuries, neurodynamics, and manipulations.
- Additionally, Dr. Cruz is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and certified in Integrative Dry Needling. Dr. Cruz has turned his hobby of playing golf into an avenue where he is able to combine his love of golf and his passion for physical therapy into one place. As a fitness and healthcare professional Dr.Cruz puts his TPI certification to practice. Dr. Cruz draws upon his own experience as an injured collegiate basketball player to relate to his patients and formulate the most favorable rehab protocols to return to sport.