Dr. Brandon Cruz
PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, FAAOMPT
- Temple University: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- UMDNJ: Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Temple University: Orthopedic Residency
- Regis University: Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Dr. Brandon Cruz is the owner and founder of Pursue PT. After completion of his DPT, he continued his pursuit of excellence, enrolling in a residency program to sharpen and fine-tune his orthopedic skills at Temple University’s highly respected Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency program. Dr. Cruz since then has obtained an elite distinction holding dual board certifications in Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation (OCS), (SCS) putting him in the top 1% of all practitioners in the country. Brandon has completed his fellowship training in Orthopedic Manual Therapy at Regis University becoming a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists.
- Dr.Cruz was fortunate enough to work side-by-side with the Temple University’s top physical therapists and strength coaches to help facilitate rehab programs for their Division 1 athletes. Another experience to note is his time spent at The University of Florida’s Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute. It was here where he had the opportunity to work with rising NFL, NBA, and MLB prospects.
- Dr. Cruz is published in the Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy and has presented multiple times at the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (AAOMPT) Conference on the treatment of chronic low back pain, spinal manipulation, upper and lower extremity manipulation. Brandon is also an active member and advocate for the APTA sports, orthopedic sections, and AAOMPT. Dr. Cruz was an adjunct professor at Rutgers University’s physical therapy program. He now devotes his time being an APTA-Certified clinical instructor for physical therapy students, residents and fellows in training in over 15 schools to mentor the future of tomorrow. When Dr.Cruz isn’t working in the clinic he’s often found teaching current physical therapists and athletic trainers courses on management of injuries, neurodynamics, and manipulations.
- Additionally, Dr. Cruz is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and certified in Integrative Dry Needling. Dr. Cruz has turned his hobby of playing golf into an avenue where he is able to combine his love of golf and his passion for physical therapy into one place. As a fitness and healthcare professional Dr.Cruz puts his TPI certification to practice. Dr. Cruz draws upon his own experience as an injured collegiate basketball player to relate to his patients and formulate the most favorable rehab protocols to return to sport.
- University of Scranton: Bachelors in Exercise Science Minor in Nutrition
As our company’s office manager if you have a question, Asheley is the woman for you. As the office manager, Asheley is knowledgeable in insurance benefits, verifications, authorizations, scheduling and much much more. Before your first visit you will have at least one interaction with Asheley. Graduating with honors from Scranton, Ashley was captain of the rugby team. Not only does she have the educational and work background but she is a fitness fanatic. Asheley spends her free time waking up early to work out, plays tennis, and is a Level 1 in Kettlebell Sport. Her weekends are spent coaching swim for Morristown club swimming team.
Dr. Allan Trinidad PT,DPT
o Essex County College: Associates in Applied Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
o Mercy College: Bachelor of Science in Health Science
o Dominican College: Doctorate of Physical Therapy
· Dr. Allan Trinidad is a dedicated provider who delivers exceptional care to patients of all ages with a focus on musculoskeletal rehabilitation. He has numerous years of experience in the outpatient orthopedic setting previously working as a Physical Therapist Assistant and continued the arduous journey of becoming a Doctor of Physical Therapy. He utilizes advanced hands-on manual techniques with corrective exercises to help his patients regain function and return to their activities of daily living.
· Dr. Trinidad is an active member of The Institute of Orthopedic & Sports Manual Therapy where he continues to advance his hands on manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills. He is also an APTA member which provides evidence-based resources and opportunities that aids in developing the best plan of care for various patient populations. In addition, Dr. Trinidad holds a LSVT BIG certification which specializes in treatment of patients with Parkinson’s Disease. He plans to continue his education by becoming a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist.
· When away from the clinic, Allan enjoys playing basketball, traveling the world, and spending time with family and friends. He is set to marry the love of his life in May 2022.
Dr. Anisha Varghese
Physical Therapist, Athletic Trainer, Business Development
- Stony Brook University: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- Dominican College: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Dr. Varghese holds a unique role at our clinic, having both her athletic training and physical therapy credentials, with plans to bridge the gap between on field management and off the field rehabilitation. She is also certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Corrective Exercise Specialist. Through her educational career she has been part of the athletic training honor society Iota Tau Alpha and earned the prestigious Clinical Excellence Award, given to the graduating physical therapy student who consistently embodies APTA core values of excellence, accountability, altruism, compassion, care, integrity, professional duty and social responsibility. Dr. Varghese has conducted research in concussion reporting in collegiate athletes and assessment of job demands in police officers and its association to limited flexibility and movement patterns. Anisha continues to enhance her skills and knowledge through The Institute of Orthopedic & Sports Manual Therapy, IOSMT, Manual Therapy Program.
- Dr. Varghese has worked with Division 1 athletes specializing in football and men’s lacrosse. She currently spends her weekends covering games in the local area and has worked closely with Passaic Valley High School’s athletic trainer. Dr. Varghese furthers her reach into the community by running CPR classes as a certified lead instructor for healthcare providers and the community. Dr. Varghese teaches Athletic Training Continuing Education Courses alongside Dr. Cruz on concussion management and shoulder management, as well as guest lecturing for various doctor of physical therapy programs. As part of the BOC exam development committee she writes entry level examinations for future athletic trainer board examinations.
- Dr. Varghese has spent her free time volunteering at the TCS NYC Marathon, Panasonic NYC Triathlon and spent a week abroad for a mission trip with Hearts in Motion offering PT services to the community of Guatemala.
- Speaks malayalam
Dr. Marta Topor PT,DPT
- Montclair State University: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science Minor in Psychology
- Vermont University: Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Dr. Topor is no stranger to the world of athletics. She participated in MSU’s Division III Volleyball team, where she earned All-Conference honors and served as a captain for three years. Dr. Topor has spent over 7 years coaching volleyball for the Girl’s Club for teenagers ages 12-18. She spent her time working closely with the athletic department in both grad school and undergrad. Dr. Topor has spent valuable time preparing professional VB athletes and prospective NFL players for their game debut. She uses her upbringing as an additional bonus since she has the ability to communicate efficiently with clients who only speak Polish. Marta continues to enhance her skills and knowledge through The Institute of Orthopedic & Sports Manual Therapy, IOSMT, Manual Therapy Program.
- Dr. Topor is excited to make real connections with her patients while alleviating pain and improving function through manual therapy. She is also looking forward to working with younger athletes and eventually attaining the goal of becoming an orthopedic clinical specialist. In her time off she enjoys hiking with her dog and downhill skiing. She also has a passion for traveling and exploring new cultures.
Dr. Emmit Rojo PT,DPT
o Seton Hall University:
Bachelor of Science in Biology (2019)
Doctorate of Physical Therapy (2021)
– Dr. Rojo was an avid baseball and basketball player throughout his childhood and into college, but now focuses his athletic prowess on the game of golf. His academic and clinical experience has lead him to treat patients with manual therapy skills while emphasizing motor control and exercise training in order to
relieve pain and return his patients to their prior level of function.
pursuing his Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS). Emmit plans to continue his
education to earn his Sports Certified Specialist (SCS) as well. He is a current member of
The Institute of Orthopedic and Sports Manual Therapy to broaden his expertise and
learn high-level critical thinking skills and manual therapy techniques. Emmit has a close relationship with his twin, who is current member of United State Marine Corp, and aspires to help improve chronic pain and treat injuries for military members and is also excited to treat and train athletic and sports populations.
off his golf game.
Patient Care Coordinator